Wanted People To Call Me as John McEnroe When I Was Young – Sachin Tendulkar

In a first of its kind initiative, the Mumbai Indians franchise has brought Tendulkar and his teammates Harbhajan Singh and Lasith Malinga, along with members of the support staff like former South African all-rounder Shaun Pollock together and put them on the same page: 'MI Paltan'.

Sachin Tendulkar’s Mumbai Paltan Page is Named as “Sachin Tendulkar MI”. Tendulkar’s First Status Update Yesterday Was “It's been four years with MI and feels fantastic. Finally I'm on Facebook to share my first hand experiences at MI with all of you and the first thing I'd like to do is welcome the new players to the MI family.”

Sachin Himself Uploaded a Video Today morning. “At the age of ten, eleven or so I was madly in love with cricket but at the same time I also loved Tennis. I was a huge fan of John McEnroe & I would wore a head band and sweat bands hoipng that people would call me John McEnroe. But wisely I made a good decision which was cricket & Its been an eventful journey to play cricket for 22 years. But if not cricket I got to accept it is tennis because I really realy liked tennis” – Said Sachin Tendulkar. Check out the video interview below.

capture-20120306-130427

Official Sachin Tendulkar MI Page Link – >> CLICK HERE

This Video Was Uploaded By Sachin Tendulkar In His Official MI Page

© Omgsachin.blogspot.com