Quotable quotes on Sachin Tendulkar

Following is a compilation of quotes from current and former cricketers and other eminent personalities paying tribute to Indian batting maestro Sachin Tendulkar:

When you bowl at him you are not just trying to get him out, you are trying to impress him. "I want him to walk off thinking 'that Flintoff, he's all right isn't he? I feel privileged to have played against him. - Andrew Flintoff

He is 99.5% Perfect.. I'll pay to watch him play. I think he is marvellous. I think he will fit in whatever category of Cricket that has been played or will be played, from the first ball that has ever been bowled to the last ball that's going to be. He can play in any era and at any level.  - Viv Richards

I saw him playing on television and was struck by his technique, so I asked my wife to come look at him. Now I never saw myself play, but I feel that this player is playing much the same as I used to play, and she looked at him on Television and said yes. - Sir Don Bradman

In the recently concluded IPL when Sachin drove Ishant Sharma to a straight drive, he said- "Open the text book..turn to page no. 32" - Harsha Bhogle

I have seen GOD , he bats at no.4 for India in Tests. - Matthew HaydenSachin Tendulkar should get Bharat Ratna for his services to the game and he deserves it the most. - Yuvraj Singh.

His life seems to be a stillness in a frantic world... (When he goes out to bat), it is beyond chaos - it is a frantic appeal by a nation to one man. -
Matthew Hayden

We did not lose to a team called India...we lost to a man called Sachin. -
Mark Taylor

If I had to bowl to Sachin I would bowl with a halmet on. He hits the ball so hard. -
Dennis Lillie

Don't bowl him bad balls, he hits the good ones for fours. -
Michael Kasprowicz

Beneath the helmet, under that unruly curly hair, inside the cranium, there is something we don't know, something beyond scientific measure. Something that allows him to soar. -
BBC Sports

Nothing bad can happen to us if we're on a plane in India with Sachin Tendulkar on it. -
Hashim Amla

"He has everything a top batsman needs. Tendulkar is a classic example of a player being so good that his age is an irrelevance"-
Alaister Campbell

"In an over I can bowl six different balls. But then Sachin looks at me with a sort of gentle arrogance down the pitch as if to say 'Can you bowl me another one?'" -
Adam Hollioke

"Tujhe pata hai tune kiska catch chhoda hai?" (Do you know who you've dropped) - Wasim Akram to Abdul Razzaq during a match.

"His mind is like a computer. He stores data on bowlers and knows where they are going to pitch the ball."  -
Navjot Singh Sidhu

The more I see him, the more I want to see him. -
Azhar
Read More At: Quotable quotes on Sachin Tendulkar