I have learnt a lot from Sachin Tendulkar - Rahul Dravid

Do you have any unfulfilled ambitions at 38? Is there a Rahul Dravid grand vision that is unfulfilled?
The vision is to keep playing as long as I'm enjoying it and contributing. I've learnt from Sachin a lot in that. The way he's played in the last few years has been phenomenal. The fact that he's focused on the present and doesn't think too much about the future and what's going to happen, or he doesn't talk about or discuss it, is a way that works well. So I've tried to stick to that.

There's no internal friendly rivalry between the two of you... let's see who can score more runs in this series kind of stuff?
[Laughs] Not really. I think we have huge amounts of respect for each other. I've been privileged to have played in an era that has Tendulkar, Laxman, Ganguly and Sehwag. It's going to be regarded as some of the great batting line-ups of the game. To be part of that line-up for so long gives me great joy. There's a huge amount of respect for all these guys and what they've achieved and there are friendships. But I don't really go around trying to compete with or compare myself to these guys. Better we compete with the opposition [laughs].
Courtesy: www.rediff.com