Photos : Sachin Tendulkar in Action Vs Delhi Daredevils | April 27, 2012


Mumbai Indians skipper Harbhajan Singh blamed himself for the 37-run loss to Delhi Daredevils in an IPL match here and said he needs to lift his performance for his and the team's sake.Harbhajan's four overs went for 42 runs as Delhi Daredevils outclassed Mumbai in their Indian Premier League encounter yesterday."I have got to lift my performance for myself and the team. I haven't been bowling well, the last 2-3 matches, have gone for runs," Harbhajan said."Everybody goes through it but that's not an excuse. I take the blame. I should have bowled much better," the off-spinner added.

Complete Picture Gallery of Sachin Tendulkar During The Match Vs Delhi Daredevils on April 27,2012 in Kotla. CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO ENLARGE.

© Getty Images
© Getty Images
© PTI
© PTI
© PTI
© AP Photo
© Getty Images
© Getty Images
© Getty Images
© Getty Images