Exclusive Pics : Sachin Tendulkar & Dhoni at "Sachin-Cricketer of Century" Book Launch

"Sachin: Cricketer of the Century" Book Launch Happened  Today in Delhi.Dhoni on first meeting Sachin : First glimpse was when I was carrying drinks. He asked me 'excuse me, can I have a drink?' So I served him. Dhoni on captaining Sachin Tendulkar; when bowling, hed ask me - seam up daalon ya legspin? That made me comfortable MSD on Sachin : I quickly learned a lot batting with him in my early years so maybe thats why he backed me as captain. I am very fortunate. MSD on Sachin: Apart from cars and bikes, I still find it difficult to talk to paaji off the field. MSD on Sachin: paaji is a term of affection for sachin. sreesanth calls everyone paaji, but he calls Sachin bhaiya. Hes different.

MSD on his fave Sachin innings: the 200 at Gwalior. Woh maine poora dekha kyunke main dressing room mein nahin sota!

©PTI

©PTI

©PTI

©PTI

©PTI