Exclusive Pics : Sachin Tendulkar & Ricky Ponting at a Training Session | Bangalore April1,2013


Mumbai Indians' iconic player, Sachin Tendulkar does not want to set any targets for himself in the Indian Premier League season-6 as the senior Indian batsman is focused on winning the maiden IPL crown for the home team's loyal fans.

"I don't like to set targets for myself, even if I set targets, I like to keep it to myself. I am little superstitious that way," said Tendulkar.

"The (team) target is to win the tournament, that's what all of us wanted to do. It would be a fantastic gift for all the Mumbai Indians fans. I always wanted to win it. We go out there to win and give our best. Leave the rest to the almighty," Tendulkar told 'Times Now' on the sidelines of a function here.

©PTI

©PTI

©PTI

©PTI