I hope Sachin gets Bharat Ratna, He is India's Bharat Ratna : Sourav Ganguly

Just like his cover drives, Sourav Ganguly was at his flowing best in an exclusive chat with NDTV. The Prince of Kolkata spoke on a range of topics that included England's over-the-top celebration at The Oval earlier this week and the future of four 'special' cricketers - Virender Sehwag, Zaheer Khan, Yuvraj Singh,Harbhajan Singh & Sachin Tendulkar. 

51840095

NDTV Correspondent: Do you think Sachin should retire after South Africa?

Ganguly : It's his decision. He has done a lot for world cricket and let him decide the time as he deserves it.

NDTV Correspondent: On Sachin in Rajya Sabha?

Ganguly: I asked Sachin what is he doing in Rajya Sabha? Obviously he was nominated by the President of India, I hope he does well in what ever he does as I have a tremendous respect for him for what he has achieved for Indian cricket. I have seen him closely when he was at his best, I have got terrific admiration for him. For whatever he does, he does it well and he makes his family and his country proud.

NDTV Correspondent: On Sachin getting the Bharat Ratna

Ganguly: I hope Sachin gets the Bharat Ratna. He is India's Bharat Ratna!

COURTESY : NDTV