PHOTOS : Sachin Tendulkar's First Press Conference after his Retirement

The feeling has not quite sunk in yet but batting icon Sachin Tendulkar on Sunday said it was the perfect time to end his dream journey in cricket as his body was finding it tough to cope with the rigours of international cricket.
A day after bidding an emotional farewell to the game which he considers his "oxygen", Tendulkar said that 75 per cent of his life had revolved around cricket and he had no regrets about hanging his boots after playing for 24 years.

"It hasn't struck me that I won't play cricket again. It has been a dream journey, no regret that I am leaving cricket. This was the right time to stop playing cricket. It was an enjoyable journey," Tendulkar said at a packed press conference."I had a question and when I looked for an answer, I felt it was the perfect time to leave the game."
The 40-year-old maestro, who brought down the curtains on his career after playing his 200th Test, indicated that he would remain associated with the game after enjoying some time off. (PTI)


© PTI

© PTI

© PTI

© PTI

© PTI

© PTI

© PTI

© PTI