VIDEO : Sachin Tendulkar’s First Press Conference after his Retirement

Terming his decision to retire from international cricket correct, the iconic Sachin Tendulkar on Sunday said he feels this is the right time to leave as his body gave him the message that he won't be able to take the load of professional cricket anymore.
"I feel this is the best time to leave, I have no regrets. My body gave me the message, I wasn't able to take the load," Tendulkar said in his first press conference after playing his 200th and last Test match.

Tendulkar said playing for India was paramount for him for the last 24 years and the thought of not able to play cricket anymore hasn't sunk in yet. "Playing for India was paramount for me over the last 24 years. It hasn't struck me yet that I won't be playing cricket anymore," he added

Omgsachin5



Courtesy : Youtube.com/IBNLIVE