Harbhajan thanks Sachin, Sourav for his success

"Whenever I bowl to Sachin in the nets, I ask him what I should be doing. When I tour Australia or New Zealand, I take his advice. He showed me how to bowl a slider, a kind of outswinger, which I have used in ODIs and even taken wickets in Tests. But a slider can only be bowled with a new ball," said Harbhajan.

Harbhajan also thanked his former captains and the close-in fielders, who always supported him.

"My first captain was (Mohammed) Azharuddin. Then I played a couple of games under Sachin. When Sourav (Ganguly) became captain, he gave me a lot of confidence. I took a lot of wickets under him. He supported me all the way. (Mahendra Singh) Dhoni has been great with Team India. I just hope he continues doing what he is doing. Under each captain, I know I have given my 100 per cent.