Full Video Interview : Sachin Tendulkar on Frankly Speaking with Arnab Goswami

After a mind-boggling 23 years at the top, Sachin Tendulkar retains his hunger for the game and his appetite for excellence. But how long can he go on?

For the first time, in an exclusive interview to Times Now,that was telecasted on Friday, the legend opened up about his possible retirement, admitting that at 39, there wasn't much cricket left in him.

The call to retire would be a tough one, the maestro said, adding that he would go with what his heart said. "At the moment, my heart says I am okay."

"The moment of retirement is going to be hard because I haven't experienced anything close to what I might go through when I retire," he said. Asked if he would retire from all formats of the game at one go, he said, "It again depends on what my heart tells me then. I need not take a call right now. When I play in November, I will reassess things”

0

PART 1 :

PART 2 :

PART 3:

PART 4:

PART 5 :

PART 6:

PART 7:

PART 8:

PART 9: